Data Project Consultant
Who are we?
Optigage is a brand of PPM. Optigage helps companies in the pharma and healthcare sector to get a better insight into their product sales and launches and also guides them in the approach of their indirect sales channels. We do this by constantly putting the patient first and looking for an ethical and patient-oriented approach and communication.
In the coming years, we will take on the challenge of developing our database, analyzis and reporting tools into a strong asset. That is the immediate focus of this job opening.
1) Database management
In function of the assignments for clients, you manage our database with doctors and other medical stakeholders. You take actions to maintain the good relations with our target group members so that they want to make time to participate in Optigage research. Think of: community building, targeted communications, building relationships, making Optigage known to the target group and being a point of contact for them.
2) Research design and development / data collection
In consultation with your colleagues, you translate customer research objectives into a research design in various forms (from short pulse surveys to longer surveys and more gamified formats such as knowledge tests). You will also be responsible for collecting data via existing and innovative survey methods.
3) Data quality, data analytics and reporting
Within your research design, you check the data quality and structure the data for analysis and reporting. You use existing dashboards for this purpose. Together with your colleagues, you co-create new forms of reporting via mock-ups that are coordinated with the clients.
Who are you?
- You are intrigued by the wealth of insights a company can build through data.
- You have a healthy interest in tools to collect, to analyze and to report data in a visually compelling way. You have a basic knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and SPSS.
- You like to analyze and understand the story behind the data.
- You have the common sense and pragmatism to translate your analyses into clear language for our clients.
- You like to explore the possibilities and limits of technology to find solutions.
- You work methodically, independently and problem-solve.
- You communicate fluently, also in English.
Michiel, current team member, talks about his experience at Optigage:
In two years’ time, I have evolved from a school leaver to a consultant who fully masters our tools and processes. This was possible thanks to the colleagues, the specific work context and the diverse & challenging projects.
Now I can invest most of my time in further building expertise in a direction consistent with my personal goals.
In our work, you feel a strong commitment in the team and in cooperation with the client.
You also see the added value of what we do for our clients.
Optigage partners with Netherlands based samhealth, in order to offer a full service of quantitative and qualitative research based consultancy, in the Benelux.
What do we offer?
- Intense involvement in projects from start to finish.
- Close communication with colleagues and clients.
- Environment in which initiative and development are stimulated daily.
- Coaching on the job and the opportunity to grow quickly in a learning environment.
- Room for innovation and product development; continuous improvement of our tools for research, analyzis and reporting.
- The possibility to work on other assignments within PPM, such as research on employee engagement (separate brand).
- High flexibility towards working hours and location. Combination of home working and use of flex offices in different cities.
- Training and deepening in various tools.
- Competitive salary and net compensation, mobility solutions.
- 38-hour week with 20d leave (can augment with seniority).
- Double variable bonus system when targets are met.
- Smartphone, subscription, laptop.
Are you looking for a first job?
Or do you have experience in research and are you looking for a new challenge? We look at the competences and the fit with our team.
Do you want to apply?
Or first talk about the concrete projects we are working on today?
Contact Manuel Bollue, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treatment areas surveys
health care professionals